It’s Christmas time once more which means that traffic, lines, crowded places, and snobby cab drivers are everywhere! That is the Christmas stress we all wish to disappear. But still, for the spirit of Christmas, we do our best to brave these lines and crowded shopping malls just to make our family and friends happy.
To make them even happier, how about giving them their gifts differently? Yes, meeting them personally to give them their gift is a wonderful idea but doesn’t sending their gifts to them in their personal homes (and even offices) sound more exciting?
I for one think this is a good idea because I love receiving packages and letters! That’s why I highly suggest you check out UBER and LBC’s lattest collab. THEY WILL DELIVER YOUR GIFTS TO YOU LOVED ONES PERSONALLY!
Here are the details!:
From December 15-21, 8AM to 10PM, Uber and LBC will be providing a hassle-free service that allows you to deliver gifts with a tap of a button. On the Uber app, you will be able to request for a motorcycle-riding LBC courier to pick up and deliver your presents to and from any point in Metro Manila. With #ChristmasPadala, you can now spend your valuable time with those who matter the most.
How it works:
1. Open up the Uber app
2. Move the slider to the Padala motorcycle icon
3. Request an Uber Padala
4. Provide the friendly LBC personnel with the delivery address
5. No need for cash! Your Uber account will be charged a flat fee of P169 per successful delivery.
Terms and conditions:
• Only one delivery address per trip, no additional drops allowed
• Allowed shipments for pick up shall be documents and light parcels, with a
combined weight not exceeding 5 kilos or dimensions of 1 cubic foot
• Item subject to inspection by delivery personnel. For a complete list of
prohibited items, please visit http://www.lbcexpress.com.
• Return-to-sender is also subject to P100 cancellation fee. Make sure the
recipient or an authorized representative is available to receive the package.
• For concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org
I already have a few people in mind to have this #ChristmasPadala going on. How about you? 🙂